Thursday, August 23, 2007

More Pictures

I haven't posted many pictures lately so I thought I'd put up a few from yesterday. Clara and I went to the playground and crypress swamp area at the arboretum and then to the library in the morning. Daddy went back with us in the evening since he hadn't been yet and we walked down one of the nature trails. It was beautiful, but Daddy got swarmed by mosquitos so we had to cut our walk short.

The cypress swamp area was very nice, peaceful and serene with benches to sit on surrounding the swamp. There were tons of frogs hopping all over the place. There was also a hickory bog nearby, but we didn't check it out since I didn't want to get out of sight of the car (and my purse). Next time maybe.




This one is on the play equipment. It's actually blurry, but I thought her eyes looked big and beautiful so I wanted to share.



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Big and beautiful alright.