Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!


I have a confession to make. I had a caramel apple for breakfast.

And a caramel apple rolled in pecans for lunch. It feels good to get that off my chest.




So this week kinda got away from me. As of yesterday, I still hadn't made caramel apples or carved our pumpkin. Chris worked late a couple of nights, so I kept putting things off. We had Randy and Danielle over last night to make caramel apples. Caramel apple making is pretty intense, so we didn't think to take any pictures of the process.

Clara and I carved our pumpkin this afternoon. Clara supervised because she was a weenie about the pumpkin goop. This was her reaction when I got the top cut out and asked her to pick it up only to discover that it had goo all haging down, ready to attack and eat her whole.



Oh no, the goo is gonna get her! And to answer your question, no, I never tried to touch her with it. I do have a soul.


She wasn't real happy, but finally obliged to take a picture with the pumpkin and me.



Have a Happy Halloween everyone!

2 comments:

Linda Judd said...

Mmmmm. Caramel apples for breakfast and lunch. Sounds scrumptious! But if I did that, I'd have to "get it off my hips" instead of "off my chest." Ha!

Poor Clara. I remember her first Halloween, when she was crawling over and trying to eat the Jack-O's innards! I guess she has become more discriminating with the years.

Hope your Halloween was fun.

Tanya said...

We did not do much this year for Halloween, we did not carve a pumpkin or make anything really at all. I wish we could of, but between Wyatt and Grayson time slipped away.

Enjoyed all of the pictures for Halloween, she looks great in her costume. I bet she was bouncing off the walls with all of that sugary goodness she received.