Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Aaaaaargh!

This morning, our playgroup went to an assisted living facility to show off their costumes to the residents there. The kids had lots of fun and got lots of candy and I think the residents really enjoyed all the cute kiddos. Here was our feeble attempt to get a group shot of all the kids. I think all that's missing is the kangaroo and another pirate.



We all headed to the park around the corner to play afterwards and I took advantage of a costumed Clara with a field to run around in to get a few pictures. That and I had a bag full of candy in the car to bribe her with. She did much better this year than last.







5 comments:

Pat and Laura Potter said...

Ooooohhhh- What a cute pirate mate!
She is getting so big! Have a great Halloween-

JSue said...

You did good, Mom...she looks great!

Linda Judd said...

Aaaargh, matey! I've never seen a cuter pirate! You did a great job with the pix this year!

TL LARA said...

The skulls really add to the costume! she really got into the part didnt she?

Tanya said...

I love the twirling pirate picture, that is my favorite of her.