In reference to the last photo on my blog of Sept. 9 (http://lindaswindow.blogspot.com/2008/09/day-one-with-sweetpea.html), I was only teaching her how to BIRD WATCH, really!
Pretty cute, Kelsey :-) You have to be on your toes to catch a candid one like that! LOL.
5 comments:
Oh my Heck! So funny...maybe you need to chat with Chris when he gets home! ~Laura~
I fail to see a problem with either one of these activities, and bonus points should be awarded for multitasking!
Is that you JDog? Does Clara have some repressed memories of how you spent your free time here with us?
While some of you are casting blame the rest of us are...
LOL LOL
Thanks for sharing!
Nana in the north
(file this pic in the "Save for Later Blackmail" folder)
In reference to the last photo on my blog of Sept. 9 (http://lindaswindow.blogspot.com/2008/09/day-one-with-sweetpea.html), I was only teaching her how to BIRD WATCH, really!
Pretty cute, Kelsey :-) You have to be on your toes to catch a candid one like that! LOL.
Post a Comment