Clara's been enjoying having a little brother around simply because she gets to have her picture taken all the time now. Anytime I pull the camera out to take a picture of Robert, she comes out of the woodwork. Here we are ready for church this past Sunday.
Robert's had this massive pimple on his cheek for about a week now.
6 comments:
very sweet photos, Kelsey! Your children are very cute! Sure can tell that they are brother-sister!
Robert is adorable. It would be cool to get Robert and Griff together.
How old is Clara? Is she near Lilly's age?
You all have sweet families!
Enjoy!!! Alas, they grow up way too fast!
Jayden is the same way! He's always poseing saying, "Take my picture too! Like this ..." It's funny!
Clara just turned 4, so Lilly is about 8 months older. And yeah, I hope Laura and I get to visit West Texas at the same time soon. It's always fun to have all of the cousins, and now all the second cousins, together.
Cute pictures. I love the one of Robert with his little finger alongside his mouth, the one of Clara and Rober-in-his-blue-cap, and the one with Robert in his big-boy clothes. So sweet!
All the pictures are great! They are both just DARLING! I am waiting for Griff's baby acne to appear...he is shedding like a crocodile at the moment! Will have more pics of him and the kids posted soon. I am just SO DANG busy this week! CRAZY...kids are out of school tomorrow for Christmas break. I too, hope that we can all see each other soon!
LOVE YA'll-
Hey, just a little tip on the "baby acne" I promise this works for me everytime no matter if there is one or a facefull. Put some of your breastmilk on them. They should clear up by the next day. Try it!!
Post a Comment