Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas Fun

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. Ours was a relaxing one at home this year with Dan, Linda and Tim. Here Grandpa is holding his grandson for the first time not long after arriving on Wednesday.

Grandma brought a homemade gingerbread Noah's ark fully assembled so that Clara could help her decorate it. She takes part in a monthly online baking challenge and this month's challenge was a gingerbread house. She just kinda tweaked it a little by making her own pattern. It was very cute and Clara thoroughly enjoyed "helping" as you can see in the picture below this one. She would pick up a candy and announce "This one is broken, I'll have to eat it" or "Oops, this one got icing on it; I'll eat it."


I went all out this year and had Chris pick up some Christmas cookies for Clara to make for Santa. Clearly, slicing was too much for this mama to handle this year, so he got the pre-sliced ones. Oh well, Santa seemed to like them at least.

Santa brought Clara the doll stroller she wanted and he even threw in a surprise Pink Panther doll. Clara must've been extra good. Here are just a few pictures from Christmas morning.








0 comments: