It was finally nice enough outside for me to practice taking some pictures with our new camera. I love it!
Thursday, December 10, 2009
My Silly Four Year Old
Posted by Kelsey at 1:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
All Judd. All the time.
It was finally nice enough outside for me to practice taking some pictures with our new camera. I love it!
Posted by Kelsey at 1:16 PM
4 comments:
Inquiring minds want to know . . . which one did you get? Canon or Nikon?
Yes...I am looking for a new camera. Mine is outdated, even though it's only a bit over a year old! What did you get? I need help picking one out!
Clara is just gorgeous. I have no clue how you have time to post so much...I have hardly any time...even just to read and leave comments!
Hugs from Oregon-
The Potter's
Ohhh Nooo, you forgot someone, did you forget him in the house, because you forgot to practice using your new camera on him too.
Love the pics of Clara, tell her to stop growing so fast.
Love you sequence of pics of Clara!! She looks so fun it makes me wish I could see her for REALS!
The hair trim looks cute.
Nana in the north
Post a Comment