We headed to the mall this morning to take pictures with Santa. Clara's eyes lit up with excitement when she saw him and she had to give him lots of hugs. She asked him for a stroller for her dolls. Once we had taken our pictures and walked away, she asked sadly, "Where's my stroller?"


We walked around the mall and did a little shopping after that and Robert was such a good little boy. He never even woke up. Which is more than I can say for his newborn photo session we had yesterday. We tried for an hour or so to get him calmed down and asleep so we could pose him in cute little nakie poses. I nursed him several times and we rocked him for-ever, but he was highly uncooperative, so I'm hoping we at least got a few good ones. We finally got him to sleep and she snapped one photo and he startled and was wide awake. Grrr!
Apparently, most babies stay asleep once you get them to sleep. Yeah, not my children. He did sleep all afternoon after his photo session though. It's hard work being such a stinker.
Apparently, most babies stay asleep once you get them to sleep. Yeah, not my children. He did sleep all afternoon after his photo session though. It's hard work being such a stinker.
3 comments:
How sweet to get to see you and your baby Brother on Santa's lap. Was that fun to get to show him off? I wish I could see you both. I miss being so far away from you and not being able to hug you myself. I love you Clara.
Nanny
Sweet pictures, Kelsey! About the stroller . . . see my email, coming later this evening.
Those were adorable pics and I enjoyed the nakie story.
The only thing left to say is SOMEBODY BETTER GET THAT GIRL A STROLLER!!!
Nana in the north
Post a Comment