Oh, that's priceless, Kelsey! I love how your sense of humor comes through in so many of your pictures of Clara. I remember when I was a new mom and, of course, we didn't have digital, so every picture cost us money in film and developing. We were much more careful about every shot. Anyway, I always wanted my pictures of the kids to be "adorable." Your "Here's the REAL Clara" philosophy of taking pictures is refreshing and fun.
2 comments:
Oh, that's priceless, Kelsey! I love how your sense of humor comes through in so many of your pictures of Clara. I remember when I was a new mom and, of course, we didn't have digital, so every picture cost us money in film and developing. We were much more careful about every shot. Anyway, I always wanted my pictures of the kids to be "adorable." Your "Here's the REAL Clara" philosophy of taking pictures is refreshing and fun.
That's too funny! We have one of Jayden in the bathtub with those letters stuck to his butt that says, "COX." Then stuck to his head! Too cute!
Post a Comment