I bought Clara a shirt yesterday that was on clearance at Target. I got a 2T thinking she'll be able to wear it this winter and maybe into next summer. I just looked at the tag and it shows the height range as 33-33.5 inches.
Uhhhh, we're 34.25 right now. I think I really do have a mini me on my hands. Granted, it is a shirt and so the height isn't as important, but still. And the weight is 26.5-28 lbs. whereas were only around 24. I'm retiring a bunch of her 18 month one piece summer outfits because they're too short, but her 18 month bottoms are still falling off of her.
Her baggy bottoms have in fact become a danger to her well-being. Chris took her to breakfast on Saturday in her blue jean shorts. He was finishing paying when he turned around just as she bit it and her cup when flying across the floor. When he went to pick her up, he noticed the cause of the accident. Her shorts had fallen to her ankles, tripping her. Poor girl, she just laid there on the floor, helpless, with her diapered bum on full display for the other patrons.
I'm about to know the complete frustration my mom must've had trying to buy me clothes all those years. And I see now why I had high waters most of the time. At least nowadays she can get away with wearing capris most of the time; much better than high waters if I must say so myself.
Wednesday, June 27, 2007
And So It Begins
Posted by Kelsey at 12:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment