I was taking a picture in my front yard this evening of this.......
when Mama bird swooped from behind and attacked my bum! Freaked me out! Chris had a good laugh. He just about wet himself. As did I; I'm just really glad no neighbors were within earshot to hear my scream and witness my little dance. Birds are scary. Especially mama birds.
I need opinions on my playroom project. I'm cutting frames out of wood for the alphabet cards and I plan on hanging them along the top of all four playroom walls. I just can't decide how to paint them. I like the polka dots in reverse colors from the walls, but Chris thinks it's too much with the walls. They will be hanging about 7 feet from the polka dots on the walls so I don't think it will look too busy.
He likes the stained one, and I thought I would, but after finishing it, I'm not quite as fond of it. What do you guys think? Do you like either of these or something totally different? A solid color maybe, or bigger polka dots, or fewer polka dots? (That's weird how the spots I touched up on the wall show up in the picture; you can't see them in person.)
Actually, in this picture, the stained one doesn't look so bad. Anyway, any opinions?
Monday, June 25, 2007
ATTACK!
Posted by Kelsey at 9:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
The alphabet cards are so sweet! They'll look wonderful up high on the playroom wall. I think I prefer the stained one -- just because it doesn't compete with the artwork itself. But either one will look cute, so I don't think you can go wrong.
I'm just wondering if you can come decorate my house :) You are so creative--I personally love the polka-dots! I've enjoyed looking through your blog posts...it's inspiring me to keep up better with mine. Have a great day!
Amy
I think the stained one would be my choice, but either one will be adorable. You are so clever and creative, Kelsey. We can be sure that Clara will have a room like no other. It won't be the normal pink, blue and yellow that everyone else seems to go to. Being different is fun !
Love and hugs....Nanny
I like both, I agree, I don't think you can go wrong with either of them. Either one, it will look cute.
Post a Comment