I really didn't want her to get bangs but figured she's old enough to have some say in how she wears her hair so I reluctantly agreed. Of course she's already tired of them and wants to grow them out again. She had to get them trimmed for family pics last week, so I guess we're now officially entering the terrible growing-out phase only 3 months after getting them.
3 comments:
Cute! I keep forgetting to tell you that I like Clara's bangs.
I really didn't want her to get bangs but figured she's old enough to have some say in how she wears her hair so I reluctantly agreed. Of course she's already tired of them and wants to grow them out again. She had to get them trimmed for family pics last week, so I guess we're now officially entering the terrible growing-out phase only 3 months after getting them.
These two pics are just sooo adorable. So fun to read your post!
Nana in the north
Post a Comment