Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Still Having Fun

Babysitting is going well. Samantha is really sweet and the two of them are getting along famously (most of the time). Clara's had some ornery moments here and there that I've had to nip in the bud. But today I heard Samantha tell Clara that she was her "best friend ever", so I guess I should lighten up on the little booger.

We made snowman snowglobes earlier this week and today we painted ornaments and made Rudolphs when the big sisters got home from school. We also went to a bounce place for playgroup this morning. Just one other little one showed up so we had the entire place to ourselves. They thoroughly enjoyed themselves if you can't tell.




6 comments:

Linda Judd said...

I'm so happy to hear that the girls are enjoying each other, and that the baby-sitting is going well for you. I love the picture of the two hugging. Hmmm. Scrapbook page in the making!

Pat and Laura Potter said...

I too am glad to hear that the sitting job is going well! It's fun to have kids around that all get a long, play and keep each other occupied. You are very crafty I must add! Cute Snowmen!

Kelsey said...

They are loving all the crafts, but I can't take credit for the ideas. Someone told me about a website that's filled with stuff to do with pre-schoolers. Shhhh. Don't tell. I seem way more impressive when you don't know that little secret :)

Linda Judd said...

Tell me! I'm always needing crafts for my Bible school kids. And I'll share one or two websites with you, too :-)

Linda

Pat and Laura Potter said...

I would like a website or two as well! I have preschool sites I visit often and they have some cute craft ideas. I also have a few that I print off math drill sheets, reading drills etc for Mac. I usually just Google ideas that I have and find some cool stuff-

Kelsey said...

Ok, you two twisted my arm. It's notimeforflashcards.blogspot.com. She's a former pre-k teacher turned SAHM and it looks as though she posts daily or close to it. Be forewarned though; she uses lots of paint. She also has several links to other crafty sites that have cute stuff too.