Yesterday was Clara's birthday. When she woke up, I asked her what she wanted to do for her birthday and she said "Go see Daddy", so she got to have a lunch date with Daddy. I'm not sure if I mentioned, but Samantha's mom is actually Chris' co-worker, so Samantha got to have lunch with Mommy too.
We had a little party at home last night. I had lots of fun making stuff for her big day. I made the invitations, cake, dress and party hat. She loved her panda party. She's been telling folks for weeks now that she's going to have a panda party. She told me her favorite part of her party was her panda cake. She got to pick the flavor. Rainbow sprinkle flavored of course.
After I made her dress, I remembered that my mom made me a pink gingham outfit for my 3rd birthday as well. She outdid me though. For my birthday, she made me a Kelsey sized rag doll with yellow yarn pigtails just like mine and a matching outfit. I'm not quite that crafty.
Tuesday, December 09, 2008
Clara is 3!!!
Posted by Kelsey at 1:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Happy birthday big Clara!
"Not quite that crafty," Ha! You did a bang-up job of putting on a wonderful Panda Party :-)
Thanks for letting us Skype-in on you guys for the festivities. We had a great time.
Happy Birthday Clara! Such a beautiful lil gal you are! You have a very special Momma too...wow, what a darling dress and cake! Way to go Kelsey! Have Clara check your email this eve, we are sending her a special card-
Love ya all!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN,CLARA. I LOVE YOUR BEAUTIFUL PANDA CAKE. I WISH YOUR GREAT GRANDPA COULD SEE IT. HE WOULD BE PROUD OF YOUR MAMA FOR DOING SUCH A NICE JOB. I CAN TELL FROM THE OTHER PICTURES THAT YOU WERE VERY AWED BY THE FIRST SNOW FLAKES TO TUMBLE ONTO YOUR HEAD.
I LOVE YOU................NANNY
Kelsey,
You are SO creative. The LOVE the dress and cake. I definitely need lessons from you :) Happy Birthday to Clara--I can't believe she's already 3!
:) Amy
Thanks guys! I love doing this kind of stuff and I've got to do it while I can. Before I know it, these things will be sooo lame to her.
Way to go Clara!!! You're a big girl now!!! you were so cute in Pecos even though you didn't recognize me....that's okay though.
And you did a great job on the dress, panda cake, and party, kelsey!! Great pictures too!
Post a Comment