Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Baby's First Snow

It only took three years and two days for Clara to see snow for the first time.


4 comments:

Linda Judd said...

Wow! I'm surprised. I didn't think you guys would ever get snow there. We had some flurries yesterday, but nothing to get too excited about.

The pictures are really sweet. I'll bet she's still wondering how in the world you make a snowman out of those little flakes, though.

Pam Griffis said...

Great pictures, Kelsey. We had some here too but it didn't start really sticking to the ground until after the kids were in bed.

I am glad that it doesn't snow often, but it sure if fun when it does. And when will summer come back to bring some heat? I am not a person for this cold weather.

Pat and Laura Potter said...

WOW...I cannot believe that you all got snow before us! It has been snowing in Ft. Davis too. But I can wait for ours, cuz when it snows, it SNOWS! We are suppose to have our first BIG snow arrive tomorrow night. Will keep you all posted if the weather man is right! I love Clara's big smile!

Michelle said...

YAY for snow!!! It was amazing! I don't know about Clara, but my girls knew exactly what to do with it...Addison promptly made a snowball and pegged me with it. Emma really wanted to make a snow angel, and when she realized there wasn't enough snow on the ground to do that, she went inside and got under a blanket. How do they know this stuff? BTW, the birthday was REALLY cute. You're quite the crafty mamma!