Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Good Day

Today I am extremely thankful for good job offers. And for a husband that starts his new job on Monday.

:)

4 comments:

Linda Judd said...

We're happy for, and proud of, you guys! I've been watching your blog like a hawk, wondering when the good news was going to be posted. God is good!

Anonymous said...

I, too, am so thrilled for you guys and thanking god for your new job offer.

Yeah!!

Nana in the north

Tanya said...

Congratulations! Yes, I too, have been watching your posts to see if Chris was offered a job, I knew it would not be long at all. Is it the job he has been going to so many interviews on, that he was offered? Or, did he accept another offer? Just curious.

Michelle said...

We're all so proud of Chris and happy for you guys! (I'm in Abilene for Jenn's shower, so we're all here) God is good!