Saturday, April 05, 2008

Baby Blog

I've started a blog just for baby related things, so if you'd like the address, just send a comment with your email address if I don't have it. I turned on comment moderation for the time being, so I won't publish those comments.

I really wanted to do a pregnancy journal with Clara but never did, so I want to try to be diligent with this one. I don't want to put a link up letting just anyone click on over, what with the bare belly pics and gross pregnant bodily function discussions that will surely arise.

Also, you that are not interested in seeing my bare belly on a weekly basis won't have to shield your eyes every time you come to my blog. Nor will you have to worry about me using the words "breast" or "cramping" or "gassy" or other even worse words.

You're welcome.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Linda Judd said...

Me, too -- of course!

Sally said...

CONGRATS!! Very happy for you guys!

Amy Mac said...

I'd love to read the pregnancy blog...

:) Amy

Pam Griffis said...

I would love to read the baby blog...it's all so exciting! Part of me wishes there would be more babies for our family, but then I just have to spend more time with Connie to realize that she really does take most of my energy.

Anonymous said...

idiots messages thurs book deaths palm examines sorts isolation bangkok fossils
lolikneri havaqatsu