Tonight we spent a little quality time with Glenn and Becky before they become a family of four here in a couple of days. We went to the new fountain area on the Waterway to let the girls play. It was really nice. They have one area for the kiddos like at Market Street, but there are other large fountains as well.
After dark, every 15 minutes the kiddie one stops, music starts playing and there's a light and water show on the big ones timed to the music. They played "Louie, Louie", "Rainbow Connection" and a couple of others while we there. The girls took off dancing each time the music started, laughing and clapping.
So next time we see Glenn and Becky we'll be loving on their newest little rugrat. Can't wait!
--------
Earlier today, Clara and I had a playgroup at Market Street, so she's had some good fountain time today. Then, after her nap, I hear her coming towards our bedroom saying "Poo poo, Mommy." She hobbles into the room with her diaper around one ankle, poop on her foot and all down her legs. Ick! So she had her first mid afternoon bath due to fecal matter today. I wonder if there's a spot for that in her baby book. I guess I could always add a line, I already had to add a line for her bonus tooth.
--------
Today, I am thankful for HEB and their meal deal thing they do. I bought their seasoned fajita meat and got tortillas, shredded cheese, sausages, a 2 liter of HEB cola, bag of shredded lettuce and a can of beans for free! That's a lot of food. HEB meal deal things are something to be celebrated when you're unemployed.
2 comments:
My favorite picture is the one with Chris. No, wait. I think I like the one with Leah and Clara best. But now that I look again, I think my fav is the third one, with the squirting water. Oh, I don't know. They are three great pics. Good photography work, Kelsey!
And do I ever wish we had HEB stores around here. What a deal!
I love all the pics. But that one where L. has one arm hanging around Sweet Peas's shoulder is adorable!! What sweet little friends. And what a great place to play.
(Never heard of HEB stores)
Nana in the north
Post a Comment