We attended the church Easter egg hunt the day before Easter. There were bounce houses, face painting and sno cones before the hunt began and the Easter bunny could been seen mingling among the attendees. I threw Robert in the bounce house and he looked pretty lost. He didn't do much bouncing; he mainly just laid there looking pathetic. I wish he enjoyed bouncing more because I sure do enjoy having him contained for a few minutes.
Here we are waiting for the Easter Bunny to give us the signal to start hunting. It was fun trying to keep Robert from going after the eggs until time. He knew what to do this time and wanted to get the show on the road.
I love this picture. She looks so beautiful.
Two cuties inspecting their goodies.
Oh my, isn't he just the most handsome little guy?
He's handsome, but he's still a little toot about taking pictures. He refused to sit with the other kids for a picture, so this is the best I got. I would have been fine if he would have just looked at me, but no. He's a stubborn little booger.
0 comments:
Post a Comment