Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Two For the Nice List, Please

Photos with Santa-- check

The old mall Santa must not have had his contract renewed because there was a different one this year. He was nice and all and still had a real beard (which is essential), but I liked the old familiar Santa who's lap Clara has sat on since she was one. This one had on a huge, garish belt buckle that said "SANTA". Dude, we know who you are.

Waiting to sit on Santa's lap.


Robert couldn't take his eyes off of SANTA. He turned away right as I snapped this picture. You're actually supposed to buy the photo package, but if you don't, they tell you you can take two pictures. Well, I snapped one more of Robert actually looking, but as I was acting crazy trying to get his attention, I got off center. I thought I might be pushing my luck trying to get another picture of Robert by himself.



Clara told SANTA her wish and I'm happy to report it was a big girl bike! Even as we were leaving for the mall, she said she hadn't decided what to ask for. And she forgot to whisper it to SANTA so that I would be surprised come Christmas morning. Alright!

0 comments: