Wednesday, May 26, 2010

A Few More

Here are just a few more pictures that were taken during Grandpa and Grandma's visit. These were all taken on Saturday. We were all invited to daddy/daughter breakfast that morning and then we went to Chris and Clara's used bookstore. Before heading home we picked up a new Jeep for Robert.





Later that day Robert got his first taste of solid food and then we let Clara pick where to go for dinner. She chose her fave restaurant, the "sour chicken place," better known as the Chinese place down the street that serves sweet and sour chicken. Robert got to sit in a highchair at a restaurant for the first time. He lasted all of 5 minutes before I had to scoop him up.

We got home and got Clara bathed and she and Grandma and Grandpa played a game of Cootie while I put her hair in foam rollers for her dance recital the next day. That night we had a terrible thunderstorm and poor Clara was terrified. The lightening was hitting very close to the house and startled me several times as well. I thought we'd never get her to sleep.

And I guess that about sums up our few days with Grandpa and Grandma. We can't wait for our next visit! Stay tuned for San Antonio pics.

0 comments: