I'd say that's about Robert's chest size with his new getup. He's soaking through waterproof bibs and his clothes about half an hour after I put them on. And now he's sporting a lovely red rash under his chin. Poor guy. I actually am not sure if it's from the drool or food since it's just started since giving him solids. I'm going to go with slobber though because it's much less depressing to think about.
Today I folded up a cloth diaper and tucked one end into his shirt and the other in the front of his pants and it seems to be working! He won't be winning any fashion contests, but it's been on for a few hours now and his shirt is just now starting to get damp, so I'm gonna go ahead and declare myself a genius.
I'm putting Aquaphor on his neck several times a day. I just can't figure out a way to expose his neck to fresh air. Any other ideas out there for keeping him dry and happy?
0 comments:
Post a Comment