Monday, January 28, 2008

Happy Birthday Dear Grandma

Here's a picture of Clara's sign if you can't see it in the video. Go easy on the little tyke; she doesn't have much artistic ability in her genes, nor does she yet understand the concept of planning out her project to ensure it fits on the paper nicely. I for one think she did an outstanding job.







She really is excited it's your birthday, Linda. I promise.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm crying tears of happy :-) Thanks, Sweetpea. I love you too.

Anonymous said...

Trying again. My message didn't post. It is no wonder little ones are confused when there are so many grandmas and grandpas, as well as great grandma. I loved the video, and it made me wish I could reach out and hug and kiss my sweet little Clara.

Anonymous said...

THAT is just the cutest birthday message EVER!

An absolute heartwarmer and tearjerker.

I have no doubt aht it made Linda's day!!

Thanks soooo much for sharing it with all of us!

Nana in the north

Mommy said...

EEEEah will be thrilled to know she has an unexpected birthday (and me too!). I'm sure she and Clara can celebrate it.

That video is too cute. L has watched it at least 20 times.