Here's Clara walking Dingle tonight. Turn up your sound to truly appreciate the level of fondness she has for dog walking. I wish I'd taken video last night because she squealed almost the entire time.
Tuesday, May 22, 2007
Dingle Walking
Posted by Kelsey at 8:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh, Clara -- you're too CUTE! I can't wait to see you. Let's see . . . in about 60 hours and counting!!!
I've nearly worn the little filmm out watching Clara walk the dog. It's adorable, and the dog is so sweet as to wait for her each time she drops the leash.
Linda and Dan should be there soon, and I know you will all have a great visit. Wish I were there too. I love you....Nanny
She is very precious. She is getting around very quick too. I can't belive mine is starting to walk already too.
Post a Comment