Friday, June 22, 2012

School's Out For Summer!

We were all soooo ready for summer around here.


 Especially this girl.


I'm not sure if I've mentioned it on here, but I started receiving phone calls from her teacher in January I think. Her problems all revolved around not listening and talking too much. I was sure the first incident was just because her ears were plugged completely and we had been experiencing the same behavior at home. I assumed she would be fine after we had them cleaned out, but nope. I probably got 5-6 calls the last few months of school.

To be fair, her teacher did say that her behavior issues were minor but thought we would want to know since it was out of character for her. The class social butterfly got moved right next to her at some point, so I'm sure that didn't help matters. Near the end of school I got a call that she had been disrespectful to the teacher so at that point I was counting down the days 'til summer vacation right along with her. One year down, twelve to go!

0 comments: