Friday, June 22, 2012

Alaina is Here!

Alaina finally made her appearance a couple of weeks ago and she's absolutely adorable. We got to enjoy some brand new baby cuddles and Clara thoroughly enjoyed holding her for a few minutes. Robert was more interested in Travis and Justin's cars than the new baby. I had just shown him some newborn pictures of himself earlier that day so when I asked him if he remembered what the new baby's name was, he said "Baby Robert". Makes perfect sense.


Clara was overcome by Alaina's cuteness and decided she needed a baby sister. Sorry little girl, but you're just going to have to live vicariously through your friends' little sisters. I reminded her that would mean another sibling getting into her stuff and picking on her and she hasn't mentioned it since :)


We had them over for lunch and dinner the next Sunday and enjoyed some more quality Alaina time in the process.



 
I tried to get a pic of Travis, Clara and Alaina but Travis wasn't in the mood. Justin crawled right up and struck a pose though.


0 comments: