Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Clara's Class Party

Clara's last day of school before the Christmas holiday was on Friday the 16th and her class had a little party at the end of the day. I wasn't able to find someone to watch Robert, so I brought him with me having no idea how he would do since it was right in the middle of naptime. I was hesitant because he was a tornado of destruction at her birthday party the week before and that was with a short nap.


Well, I needn't worry because he acted pretty good. He got to sit next to Clara and got all the same treats she did. Oh my goodness, they just kept pumping all of the kids full of sweets. When I got there, they were just finishing M&M cookies. Then they each got a sugar cookie with some icing and sprinkles to decorate themselves. Then came another cookie/icing/sprinkles combo. And then a cupcake. Not to mention two capri suns each and a treat bag with several sweets. Oh well, they were all so excited and I guess a little holiday sugar overload never hurt anyone.

Just as an aside, I feel the need to explain Clara's bangs. She's decided to grow them back out. Sigh. They're not long enough to really hold back with barrettes and no matter what I do with her hair in the morning, by the time I pick her up from school it's usually falling in her face. This is after two months of growth so we've got a long road ahead of us.




0 comments: