Sunday, November 14, 2010

More Alice

It's so nice to have a child that is in that willing-to-pose-for-pictures stage. Unlike this child from a few years back. She wanted to act out scenes from the movie, so here she is as tall Alice......


and as crying Alice because she can't get through the little door.




Too bad I was fresh out of flamingo croquet mallets, hookah smoking caterpillars and momeraths or we coulda had some real fun.

2 comments:

Linda Judd said...

She is so sweet in her Alice costume! I love the "tall Alice" and "crying Alice" pictures. You're so clever!

Anonymous said...

You ARE so clever! We had a beautiful little Alice (aka Lindsay) one year. She and Clara are the most beautiful little Alice's I've ever seen. I mean Alice has such a sweet outfit.

It's sooooo nice when you can "help" them choose a sweet outfit at this age.

Beautiful girl and beautiful pictures. I just love her blonde hair and that cute haircut!

Nana in the north