I'm going to try to get caught up on my posts before the holiday mayhem hits. So here's our evening of pumpkin carving that took place a couple of days before Halloween. We all did our part to carve a perfect pumpkin.
I was in charge of scooping and enlisted the help of these two. Max supervised the entire process.
And Robert was a huge help. Here he is cleaning the bowl by emptying the contents onto the floor.
Max donated his temporary clean-up services as well. (I say temporary because during the night he deposited the seeds on the carpet upstairs.)
Clara helped immensely during the carving process by hanging onto Daddy's back while he worked.
And the finished product. The kit I bought came with the eyes. I really only needed a scoop.
I'm not sure why Clara's making this face, but this was the best of the three pictures we took. Maybe because it's a scary pumpkin?
I do know why she's making this face though. This would be her ghost impression.
And here's the porch all lit up. I cheated. The other two jack-o-lanterns plug in.
Just a few more. It makes my little heart happy Robert is able to wear something that was Clara's. Like this Halloween shirt for instance. Both of them wore it. Woohoo!
1 comments:
Those pics are so cute!
(I'm in "catch up mode).
Post a Comment