Thursday, January 14, 2010

I'm Smitten

That hairline cracks me up!





Clara finally let me do something fun with her hair today. She never wants me to do anything but a bow but today she let me do braids. She woke up whiney from her nap so I took her temperature a few minutes ago. Yep, another fever. She's coughing a little and has a slight runny nose. Can't wait to see what we've got this time.

2 comments:

Linda Judd said...

Clara's braids are cute. I tried to get her to let me braid her hair when we were there at Christmas, but she wasn't keen on the idea. My mom used to put French braids in my hair when I was little. You should ask her if she remembers how, and let her show you next time you visit. I was never any good at it, myself. But then . . . I didn't have any little girls to practice on.

Anonymous said...

Clara is looking so pretty. She is growing into such a fine young lady. It seems much too soon, I keep thinking of her as a baby.

Yes, I think I still remember how to french braid, but she may not like to sit still long enough for that. Linda's hair was so thick, and easy to braid.
Love....Nanny