Thursday, September 24, 2009

They're One!

Clara and I got back last night from our last trip out west before baby. We hit Pecos, Carlsbad, Lovington and Wink. The main reason for the visit was to attend Grayson and Brody's first birthday party. They had a joint fiesta. Hard to believe the little boogers are already a year old. Here are lots of pics for now; I'll write something later.















1 comments:

Json said...

How has Clara handled herself around the smaller kids, not beating them up too bad I hope. I remember I was one of the youngest cousins in my family. My grandmother would go to the bank and get lots of dollars and would get all the kids together at X-mas/family parties and would just drop it in the middle of us and we would just fight it out. My father would train me to be tougher than the older kids. Haha lots of fun!