Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Let the Festivities Begin

Clara and I headed to a local park today with some moms and kiddos from Bammel. We had a little easter egg hunt, playtime and lunch. I had planned on getting to the park a little early so I could get some pics of Clara in her Easter dress. Instead though, we got there late and she was way more interested in playing with all the other little ones than smiling for pictures, so I didn't get a single a good shot and quickly changed her into some play clothes. Here are just a couple of shots of the egg hunt. This is her new little blond haired, blue eyed friend who also turned two in December.


4 comments:

Linda Judd said...

Adorable pictures! I can tell that the festivities of this Easter are going to stretch out for a long time!

I can't wait to hug that sweet little gal! Won't be long now.

Tanya said...

Can't wait to both of you for Easter, excited.

Anonymous said...

Sure have enjoyed your blog and keeping up with what is going on with your little fam. You are a great mommy and I am so proud of you! We would love for you to stop and stay with us on your trips out West. Blessings, Jacki

Kelsey said...

Jacki, speaking of........ I need to call you.