Friday, March 14, 2008

The Easter Bunny

We went to see the Easter Bunny today. Clara was almost ok with him. Almost. She waved to him, shook his hand and touched his ear. She really wasn't too keen on him but was tolerating the whole ordeal. Until I asked if she wanted to sit next to him. Not keen on that.

Don't hate me. I took this one picture and scooped her right up. No harm done (I hope). And I had to include this next picture because I had a moment of deja vu when I saw it.


Minutes later she still had a slight case of post traumatic stress.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enlarged that last picture...the one with L's comforting arm arond her. I believe that look on C's face is, "I don't EVER want to see that dumb bunny again!"

Maybe a little more chocolate from the Easter bunny (aka, Grandma) will make up for it?? No doubt. Doesn't chocolate fix everything?

It was fun to see those little cute girls!

Nana from the north

Mommy said...

Okay, it's plain scary how similar the past years pictures look to this years. On the other hand.....Man, our kiddos are growing up fast.