Sunday, November 25, 2012

I'm Here

We just got back from a week of camping last night. We had a wonderful time celebrating Thanksgiving and Robert's birthday.

I mentioned awhile back that I was having difficulty uploading pictures to my blog. Well, I finally got a message last night when I tried to upload again that I've hit my limit for picture storage. Bummer. If I want to continue to use blogger, I have to cough up the cash for more space. Chris has been pressing me to switch to wordpress, but I'm really lazy and don't like change so I've resisted up until now. Still not sure if I'll switch or not, but we'll see.

For now, I think I'll keep writing posts so I don't get even more behind and then add pictures later. After I tackle Mount Laundry that is. Hope everyone had a lovely holiday!

1 comments:

Pat and Laura Potter said...

I am out of space too and have been paying a very minimal fee every month to keep up my pictures. I haven't decided what to do yet either...I really like blogger, so it's hard to start all over with something else. Glad you had a good camping trip! I bet Robert is getting big. Griff is for sure. His b-day is on Saturday. I can't believe our babies are 3! Take care (0: