All Judd. All the time.
This entire set of pics is absolutely adorable!! Buy the whole lot!!!Nana in the north
These did turn out good. I'm pretty impressed as I know it can be difficult to get one to behave. To get two behaving at the same time is pretty awesome. Miss talking to you guys, but I'm glad I can keep up through the blog. Lisa Quinn
Post a Comment
Find new books and literate friends with Shelfari, the online book club.
2 comments:
This entire set of pics is absolutely adorable!! Buy the whole lot!!!
Nana in the north
These did turn out good. I'm pretty impressed as I know it can be difficult to get one to behave. To get two behaving at the same time is pretty awesome. Miss talking to you guys, but I'm glad I can keep up through the blog.
Lisa Quinn
Post a Comment