At four months, there was no smile, but there was total cooperation.
At 16 months, still no smile and the complete opposite of total cooperation.
Same song and dance at two.
And now at three, we experienced an Easter miracle! For those out there who have lost hope of their child ever unclinging themselves from your bosom long enough to snap a picture in the bunny's lap, I am here to tell you there is hope. There is hope. Never stop believing.
Sunday, April 05, 2009
Easter Bunny Progression
Posted by Kelsey at 5:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I've got to be honest, age two is probably my favorite. I can't wait until she is in her 30's looking at that picture. lol
Yeah, it's mine too. And there's just something about the bunny leaning towards her poking at her that makes it even better.
Glad there is hope. Luke did great last year and this year he lost his nerve when the bunny stood up...so no picture, but we will try again this week.
Very cute picture this year!! :)
Great pictures! I am taking Laney this week to see the Easter bunny. This will be her first Easter since she was born a week after Easter last year. I will keep my fingers crossed.
P.S. I need your advice and suggestion on something...could you either e-mail me at lindseywhitely@yahoo.com or call me at 936-668-0386. Thank you so much!
Post a Comment