Saturday, June 14, 2008

Got Us Some More Culture

We hit the symphony again last night. We weren't VIPs this time, but had an enjoyable evening sitting on the lawn with the VUIPs nonetheless. We had dinner at Johnny Rocket's with Glenn and Becky before the concert. The waitstaff started dancing to a song as we were leaving, so we sent Clara and Leah up to dance with them. One of the girls took Clara's hand and danced with her through the whole song. The girls loved it. We were standing behind them, so I wasn't able to get a picture.

Then we headed on over to the pavilion where they were giving away free Hagan-Daaz complete with tons of toppings. Score! It was hot out and starting to melt and our hands were full of other things, so it was a bit messy. But still, it was free!

I didn't get any good pictures at the concert, but did get this one. I realized I haven't posted a picture of one of Clara's signature silly faces. She flexes her neck muscles, eyes wide, eyebrows arched and freezes her face this way. Cracks me up.

1 comments:

Linda Judd said...

Hmmm. I think that's the face she was trying to do in that bottom photo on the previous post! ;-)

Silly girl!